You are a man in the trenches. Great fatherhood demands every ounce of your creativity and energy. Of course, your kids are worth it.
The craft of fatherhood is far too important to wing it. This is why we’re launching the dadcraft retreat in partnership with our friends at Expedition Backcountry Adventures. This three-day excursion will challenge men to remember their purpose, refresh their souls, and energize their practice. This will be no ordinary retreat.
We have two rules for attendees:
- No dad can come alone; we believe fatherhood is only sustainable in community so you must register for the retreat with at least one other man in your life, and
- Your phone stays off for the majority of the retreat.
Teddy Roosevelt once said, “The beauty and charm of the wilderness are his for the asking, for the edges of the wilderness lie close beside the beaten roads of the present travel.”
We couldn’t agree more. We believe breakthroughs happen around fires and among trusted peers. We hope you’ll join us in Colorado for this adventure.
Here are the details:
- August 4-6 in beautiful Colorado.
- Two days and one night of backpacking in the Colorado backcountry, fully disconnection from the demands of work and home.
- One night at the spectacular Revelation Ranch, replete with guided discussion and gourmet meals crafted by a private chef.
- Attendance capped at 35.
Excursion pricing and RSVP information can be found on the Expedition Backcountry Adventures site.
Not all hikes can be dads-only, backcountry hikes … sometimes dadcraft means that we hike slowly.